Check out this vid of my new TV. It’s super badass!
Check this dude out. He’s my new hero for sure.
Jim Murray shows off his Tesla shiot.
JVonD welcomes David Tistinic to the studio. The guys talk about fractal imaging and JVonD practices a new guitar solo.
After falling for some malware BS recently I found an old “system image” that I made a while back that I made when my computer was running perfect. This is a must do if your a computer freak like me. Make a “System Image” of your Windows in case you get a virus. It’s pretty easy to never have an issue again.
- Go to the “Backup and Restore” area of the control panel.
- Click the “Create a system image” button on the left.
- Save it to a hard-drive. DONE!
- Be aware that you will be restoring the drive as it was so be sure and get you personal data off of it. I’d recommend using a completely different drive for all your personal data.
- To reinstall your system image go to that “Backup and Restore” and click the “Recover system settings or your computer”.
- Click the “Advanced recovery methods” button on the bottom.
- Click on the “Use a system image you created earlier…” button.
- Skip backup and “Restart” your computer.
- When your computer comes back on let it scan for images.
- Then select what image you want to restore.
- It will reinstall you system image and you should be good.
Man this dude is awesome. Playing synth on guitar is tricky but it’s no prob for this dude.
JVonD and Aphonix jam it out Arnold style. Also joined by Matthieu Lafontaine. The guys talk about scratching techniques, new portable synths, and cool sampling sounds.
Learn how to dump midi to a computer from an electronic instrument. JVonD does a midi bulk dump from his Roland MC-505 into ProTools and saves it as a midi file.