Mason Lowe, a man who was in the process of profiting from animal cruelty via bull riding in Denver on Jan 15 2019, was killed by the bull Hard Times. Hard Times, the bull, became an instant hero among bulls and cows worldwide when he fought back and stomped Mason’s chest while being tortured for the entertainment of many onlooking human beings. This and many other cruel attractions were on display that evening by the National Western Stock Show sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon. The questions people are asking themselves everywhere are,
- Did the people who were in charge at the National Western event crush the balls of the bull?
- Were the bull’s nuts crushed or electrified enough to make the bull not buck that hard from the incredible pain involved?
- Did the bull buck hard enough to crush the riders nuts enough to deny the ride? This would be a fantastic accomplishment for the bull raising it’s status.
- Are bull riders self inducing castration via crushing?
- Will Hard Times get the Congressional Gold Metal of Honor?
- Are people finally going to stop drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon and supporting the animal cruelty?